Welcome to the aBloga.com (hereinafter called ABLOGA or “We”). Please read these Terms of Service carefully. The following Terms of Service govern your use and access of the Website (defined below) and the use of its Services.
By accessing to the Website and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, do not access and/or use this Website and/or the Services.
The Terms of Service provides you with information on the do’s and don’ts on the access and use of the ABLOGA Website. If you are Selling and/or purchasing Products on ABLOGA, the reference to the Terms & Conditions of Sale will depend on which channel you purchase the Product from.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Website and/or use of the Services are restricted to Users with accounts only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this Website and/or Services, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use. A breach of this provision may be an offence under the Computer Misuse Act (Chapter 50A) of Singapore.
If you are below 18 years old: You must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of these Terms of Service and their agreement to take responsibility for: (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the Services or purchase of Products; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with these Terms of Service.
If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing this Website and using the Services.
Using this Website
You agree to comply with all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies, and instructions pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to the Website, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned issued by us, from time to time.
We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies, and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Website.
While using this Website, you will not:
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Website;
- use the Services to harm minors in any way;
- use the Services or upload Content to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- use the Services to violate the privacy of others or to “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- use the Services to collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above;
- use the Services for the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by the licenses granted herein;
- use the Services or upload Content in a manner that is fraudulent, unconscionable, false, misleading or deceptive;
- use the Services to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, code, directive, guideline, policy or regulation including, without limitation, laws and requirements (whether or not having the force of law) relating to anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism;
- transfer your Account to another party without the Company’s consent;
- open and/or operate multiple user accounts in connection with any conduct that violates either the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service;
- access the Website, activate a user account, or otherwise access your user account using an emulator, simulator, bot or other similar hardware or software;
- cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the Services without the express permission of the Company;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- remove any proprietary notices from the Site;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other User’s listings;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack the Services (or any portion thereof), or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by ABLOGA with respect to the Services and/or data transmitted, processed or stored;
- upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other unauthorized form of solicitation;
- upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan-horses or any other computer code, routines, files or programs designed to directly or indirectly interfere with, manipulate, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software or hardware or data or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other Users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with, manipulate or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services or any other User’s use and enjoyment of the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- violate any laws, including without limitation any laws and regulation in relation to export and import restrictions, third party rights or our Prohibited and Restricted Items policy;
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Account suspension / termination;
- Cancellation of Listing(s);
- Loss of Settlement Amount;
- Criminal charges / claim for damages;
Abusing our Website
We keep our Website and/or Services safe and working properly, and we work to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify us immediately for investigation. You may report problems, offensive content and/or policy violations to us at email@example.com
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to shill bidding, conducting off-site transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users).
Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Availability of Website and Services
We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Website and/or any Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Website and/or any part of the Services.
We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
- monitor, screen or otherwise control any activity, content or material on the Website and/or through the Services. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the Terms of Service contained herein and may take any action it deems appropriate;
- prevent or restrict access of any Customer to the Website and/or the Services;
- report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities, and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
- request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Website at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
Dated: Aug 9, 2019